Aging is one of the most natural phenomena that everyone is expected to undergo at some point in time. However, with the current environmental conditions where all sorts of pollution are on a rampage, shielding ourselves from the repercussions of the same is quite a task. The skincare and other products we use to protect our skin and body from the ill-effects of these unavoidable factors are concocted with chemicals. So, even if one does try to devise a skincare regime of their own, the most obvious hurdle they face is finding the right skin care products.
Lately, we have witnessed a shift from regular food to organic food, as it is believed to be healthier than its counterpart. A similar paradigm shift has been observed in the skincare industry as people are opting for natural skin care products as these are safer to use and go easy on our skin.
So, if you wish to be a part of this change, here are some of the best natural skin care brands you can add to your shopping list.
- 100% Pure: 100% Pure is one of the best natural skincare brands and is known to offer all-natural, toxin-free, paraben-free, and sulfate-free skincare products. In fact, it has been hailed as one of the leading vegan, cruelty-free skincare brands manufactured in the country. The skin care products from 100% Pure are packed with essential nutrients that can enhance your skin naturally. The moisturizers for sensitive skin are great and the natural facial scrubs exfoliate and remove any bumps or flakes that can cause dullness.
- Nourish Organics: Nourish Organics is the first USDA-certified organic skincare collection that revolutionized the skincare industry. The skincare products from Nourish Organics are sustainable and cruelty-free that are devoid of toxic chemicals otherwise found in regular skincare products. The Recovery Serum from Nourish Organics is a crowd favorite, as it actively repairs the damage inflicted on the skin and nourishes it to its former glory.
- Juice Beauty: The Juice Beauty offers a wide range of natural skincare products that are organic, natural and clinically validated. In fact, all the products offered by Juice Beauty are vegan, cruelty-free, and do away with artificial dyes that can have harmful effects on the skin. For instance, their moisturizers for sensitive skin do not contain artificial dyes which are known to irritate the skin. The Juiced Beauty offers a wide range of natural skincare products that cater to different skin types and the detailed ingredient list helps you make the right choice.
- Acure: Acure is a leading natural skincare brand and is quite popular due to its sustainable products and affordable prices. The different product ranges are developed with plant-based, natural, and organic ingredients and pure essential oils. In fact, these skincare products like sunscreens and moisturizers can be used by people with skin conditions such as eczema, as these products do not irritate the skin. In fact, the moisturizers from Acure are perfect for sensitive skin.
- Herbivore Botanicals: This Seattle-based skincare brand is known to use cold-pressed and steam-distilled oils for developing their skincare products. The natural skin care products are created with globally-sourced natural ingredients, such as French pink clay and Brazilian gemstones, thereby, avoiding harmful fillers. The tantalizing scents, beautiful package designs, and amazing textures promote self-care and healthy indulgence.